Being Part of a Collaborative Community Counts
You can’t practice Collaborative Divorce alone. By definition, Collaborative Practice requires you to work with other professionals. Collaborative Divorce Illinois (CDI) allows you to meet and form relationships with other Collaborative Professionals.
As a CDI member, you will have many opportunities to learn, grow, and build your Collaborative Practice with other like-minded professionals.
Networking Opportunities – CDI sponsors monthly practice group meetings in various locations in Cook, Lake and Dupage County. Collaborative Divorce Professionals have the opportunity to network together and form relationships that can increase business opportunities for all.
Support Opportunities – Collaborative Practice is a unique divorce process with its own challenges. As a member of CDI, you will have the opportunity to meet other professionals who understand your challenges and can share practical solutions.
Educational Opportunities – Collaborative Practice is both a discipline and a skill. CDI provides its members with a host of educational opportunities to expand their knowledge of Collaborative Law. It also provides workshops and seminars where Collaborative Law Practitioners can practice their collaborative skills through ongoing training
Benefits of Being a CDI Member
As a CDI Member, you will be part of a growing community of Illinois Collaborative Divorce Professionals. You will have access to CDI’s educational, networking, and skill-building events at a reduced rate.
You will also:
- Be part of a community who encourages clients to choose a Collaborative Process to resolve disputes.
- Have access to highly trained and seasoned professionals in the field.
- Receive a free website profile with links to your practice on the CDI website as well as an online personalized profile in the form of a member spotlight on our monthly blog.
- Have access to monthly Practice Group meetings with professionals who practice collaborative law. These meetings include interactive training opportunities and role play. There are currently 6 offered per month with Zoom and in-person options.
- Be able to participate in networking opportunities such as monthly Town Halls and social events.
- Receive mentoring and can take part in volunteer opportunities.
- Be able to attend trainings/speakers 1-2x/year.
- Receive discounts on trainings offered/sponsored by CDI.
- Have access to CDI forms for use within your practice and may purchase marketing materials developed by CDI.
- Be able to use the CDI logo on your website.
Interested in Joining?
For CDI Membership Requirements and an Application form, CLICK HERE.
Not sure about joining CDI?
If you are a professional considering joining CDI, please give us a call so that we can answer your questions. Attend one of our local Practice Groups to meet us. Non-members can attend many of our training programs and some of our networking events. You can see a calendar of our upcoming events here.
For those who are aligned with our mission but do not intend to practice in the Collaborative Process model, can become an Affiliate. For an annual fee, you get access to our events and communication. This is a great way to market your business and to support respectful, dignified dispute resolution in Illinois.
For additional information, please contact us
Successful collaborative practice depends on relationship building with other collaborative professionals and continued skills development. Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois affords me many opportunities to do both. This in turn has allowed me to rapidly grow this newest area of my law practice. Thank you CLII!
2024 Renewal Rates
- Affiliate | $225.00
- Attorney | $285.00
- Financial, Coach & Child Specialist | $285.00
- New Collaborator / Recent Law School Graduate | $0.00